× Forum Support: ICQ: 249298

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | ICQ: 249298

PayPal carding

credit card forum
iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers
 Payoneer carding 
queenofcards scammers
This thread was last edited: 7 days ago

as above on TDW these are fed backed. just been scammed for 300$ and they fully admitted to me via icq of what there up to. fucking hypocrites and thieves.!!!!
Paid adv. expire in 34 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED CARDED WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM & BANK TRANSFERS

(Sun-Jun, 09:36 AM)imprezawrx Wrote: as above on TDW these are fed backed. just been scammed for 300$ and they fully admitted to me via icq of what there up to. fucking hypocrites and thieves.!!!!

yes they are scammers!! i also get scam by them yesterday for $200 to do WU smh!
(Sun-Jun, 09:36 AM)imprezawrx Wrote: as above on TDW these are fed backed. just been scammed for 300$ and they fully admitted to me via icq of what there up to. fucking hypocrites and thieves.!!!!

THEY ALSO SCAM ME $200 YESTERDAY. SMH! SO I GUESS ALL THE POST ON THE SITE IS FAKE!! MADE BY THEM. LOW LIFE PEOPLE SCAM POOR PEOPL. IF YOU KNOW AWAY TO MAKE MONEY YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE YOU HELP POOR PEOPLE.
HE/SHE IS SCAM DAMN. GO TO HELL YOU. STOLEN MONEY FROM POOL PEOPLE. ASSHOLE HAHAHAHA.
yep i got scammed too
Paid adv. expire in 34 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED CARDED WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM & BANK TRANSFERS

guys which vendor scam are you talking about i have no clue i new probably NEWBIE
GUYS

which vendor scam are yall complaining about i have no clue probably i am NEWBIE any help possible

They scammed me to, but then i bought ccg for $28 and got my $245 back, it worth every penny.
Just be careful with people online, fucking scammers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blackstuff.name aND ReactoR SCAMMERS wwTL 1 5,576 Mon-Feb, 01:51 AM
Last Post: bluebills
  prtship.com is full of scammers willza 0 4,583 Fri-Jan, 08:12 PM
Last Post: willza
  http://www.tuxedocrew.biz/ - SCAMMERS! axeldiks1 0 4,191 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Last Post: axeldiks1