Carding Forum, Carders Forum, Hackers Forum, Darknet Fraud, Best Hackers, Underground Hacking Forum
× Forum Support: ICQ: 118662

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | ICQ: 118662

iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers
PayPal carding

credit card forum
 Payoneer carding 
Verified & Trusted ATM WITHDRAW CLONED CARDS WITH BALANCE (WORLDWIDE SHIPPING)
 This thread was last edited:  6 days ago 

TO ORDER PLEASE EMAIL ME [email protected]

Buy Cloned Cards
This option is for people who do not have the right software and devices to make a card.
We make the card for you and ship it to your address.
1 CLONED CARD
$400 USD CARD / £400 GBP CLONED CARD / €400 EUR CLONED CARD (PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING)
BULK DEAL
3 PIECES CLONED CARDS = $900 USD / £900 GBP / €900 EUR

( Each Cloned Card we supply come with a minimum balance of $4500 USD / £4500 GBP / €4500 EUR )
*WE DO NOT SELL CUSTOM BALANCE. THESE CARDS ARE ALREADY PRODUCED AND ONLY COME WITH *4500 BALANCE.

Is it Safe?
Yes, it’s absolutely safe

Do you accept Escrow?
Yes, you can. We recommend using the guarantor service on CardingForums.ws

How can I trust you?
We has been working since 2014 and looking at professionalism of members of our team and positive responses of our clients, you can be convinced that we are legit. If you do not get a cards, we will refund the money! If you do not trust us, you can always make your order through Escrow

Is it safe to receive the cards to my own address?
All cards are safe for delivery and are not prohibited items. We make sure to send the cards in safe packages such as: greeting cards, magazines and more. In addition, our cards look exactly like a regular credit card with a high quality of printing and embossing.

To what countries do you ship?
EU DEPENDING ON COUNTRY MOSTLY VIA DHL, OR YOUR COUNTRIES NATIONAL POSTAL SERVICE with Tracking (Not always accurate or delayed updates)
USA 1-3 DAYS with MOSTLY WITH UPS OR DHL with Tracking
RUSSIA 6-9 DAYS with Tracking then passed to Russian National Postal Service for delivery to your address. (Tracking not always accurate as there is delay in update until received in Russia)

What countries can I use these cards?
Visa and MasterCard are international cards, and you can withdraw them at any ATM.

Can I use these Online buy things?
No they do not work online. Just to withdraw at ATM.

Why don't you withdraw yourselves? 
Of course, we withdraw for ourselves. But we cannot cash much money in one small city, because it is dangerous. It is also very dangerous to cooperate with agents in other cities, because they can be the police. It is easier and safer for us to deal with the sale. We also believe in Bitcoin and hope to get rich with it.
Paid adv. expire in 19 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Carded iPhone & Samsung Phones: XS, XSMAX, 8+, 8, 7 Plus, S9+, Ant Miner & Macbooks

Holy shit, this guy is the best thanks a bunch! Just bought $1000 transfer will be back, again thank you!
Just received the pm transfers thanks lamer.
Been working with this guy's and he is a honest, and trust worth guy.

Constant cash out on BTC-E with his PM transfer.

http://m.imgur.com/2BTd1iy
Just bought from this guy, received my perfectmoney $$$.

Went to an exchange and got bitcoins lol!

Verified & Trusted Carded iPhone & Samsung Phones: XS, XSMAX, 8+, 8, 7 Plus, S9+, Ant Miner & Macbooks

Glad your service is backup lamer, just made a purchase with you, everything went smoothly.
You have my vouch.

Best of luck.
How to contact u bro
I'm also interested in your service
Please tell me the icq I needed

how to contact you bro ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verified & Trusted ATM SKIMMERS / POS SKIMMERS / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING / FULL SETUP SUPPORT USA_SKIMMERS 0 2,200 Thu-May, 04:26 PM
Last Post: USA_SKIMMERS