× Forum Support: ICQ: 249298

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | ICQ: 249298

PayPal carding

credit card forum
iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers
 Payoneer carding 
STORMWALL.PRO REVIEW SCAM
This thread was last edited: 1 days ago

The so called DDoS Protection "Ghost company" is a complete scam.
Their services are fake and will just rob your money. Probably a couple of Russian kids and they are using servers from Voxility.

I'd stay away, very rude and support don't even reply. They block you on chat and when you try change IP and go on again they pretend that the chat has issues, Any person with basic IT skills would know once that chat box disappears and when you try refresh and it ain't there your blocked.
Funny is they blocked me again

Your basically paying minimum package 59$ for nothing... just a hosting package from Voxility and your paying like 30% of their whole server. Another 2-3 clients and boom they have their whole server paid for every month and who ever buys again is their profit.

STAY AWAY, COMPLETE SCAMMERS, CYBER CROOKS, THEY ALLOW ALL HACKER SITES / BOTNET SKIDDIES AND JUST IGNORE DMCA REQUEST BUT LACKS THE SPEED AND STABILITY WITH DOWNTIME LIKE 9 TIMES PER DAY.
Paid adv. expire in 34 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED CARDED WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM & BANK TRANSFERS

Hello, at the beginning, i apologize for the late reply on this opinion. Thank you for sharing it. I'm very upset to hear about your bad experience with our services.

Stormwall currently is implementing a lot of changes in the management at the ceiling of customer contact. We want to ensure you that the bad experience which met you has no right to appear again and in the future. Of course, we are going to verify case that has met you. Therefore, please contact us at [email protected] You will be redirected to our Business Development Manager, who will try to explain all the doubts and find the solution for your issues. Finally, let me add that the Stormwall, absolutely doesn't agree to the illegal activities associated with our services, also respects the European law and copyright infringements.

Best Regards.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation slilpp.bz is a scam site hoan 2 10,650 Wed-Oct, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Nickyp19
  Jeansonhacks SCAM BIG TIME Starseed 0 7,841 Fri-Jun, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Starseed
  www.x2emv.com is SCAM / RIPPERS darbouse 0 3,783 Thu-Apr, 07:19 PM
Last Post: darbouse
  PRVTZONE.WS is a SCAM / RIPPER Forum Xakep 5 8,740 Thu-Mar, 11:05 AM
Last Post: elvy123
  DDOS-GUARD.NET SCAM / SCAM REVIEW Que 0 3,716 Wed-Sep, 05:52 PM