× Forum Support: ICQ: 829533

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | ICQ: 829533

PayPal carding

credit card forum
iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers
 Payoneer carding 
CARDING FOR SALE
Send me your jabber via PM
Paid adv. expire in 28 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Selling GOLD 15 - 300 grams - 24 Karat (Escrow) (Safe) 3$ / grams

(Tue-Jul, 09:21 AM)Que Wrote: I'm basically looking for somebody who'd take the ownership and continue, since this is kind of a time consuming job. This is the reason why the price is low. Time mostly.

I figured time consumption would have been the main variable. ("All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy") Hell, with over 25,000 registered users, it is unfortunate to observe the lack of even a few members offering to volunteer a small skim of their spare time to help free up some of yours without having to sell the site off. Ya know, trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up a turd from the clean end.
War, you are very honest, can you introduce person to do wu transfer to Africa? I need need urgently.
what is price?
I want to buy this forum
Paid adv. expire in 28 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Selling GOLD 15 - 300 grams - 24 Karat (Escrow) (Safe) 3$ / grams

(Tue-Jul, 09:21 AM)Que Wrote: I'm basically looking for somebody who'd take the ownership and continue, since this is kind of a time consuming job. This is the reason why the price is low. Time mostly.

Why not assign some mods here and there that will do the job for you?Cleaning up posts and stuff
If you need a someone to work on it and ease your time admin you can reach me.
If you are a pro carder, and you want idea to clean up your funds, then you might need to talk to me. i have an idea.
And you can even make more than you think.